You want the best for your cat, so it’s important to feed them only the best food. With so many different brands and type of food on the market place, how are you supposed to know what the best ones are for your cat. A lot of the factors in making your final decision will depend on the age and type of cat you have. Based on reports from leading web sites, we’ve broken down the best canned cat foods options for your pet.
Best Canned Cat Foods
About.com, one of the largest informational web sites out there, goes into detail on each of their favorite canned foods for cat. Here’s a summary of their top five brands.
- Natural Balance Canned Cat Foods
- Nature’s Logic Canned Cat Food
- Weruva Paw Lickin’ Chicken Canned Cat Food
- Drs. Foster and Smith Canned Cat Food
- Halo’s Spots Stew for Cats – Original Flavor
ConsumerSearch, which is an excellent customer reviews web site also has their own opinion on their favorite canned cat foods. I highly recommend you take a look at their full list as it contains great detail on each food product, along with expert and user reviews from their site.
- Wellness Chicken Formula
- Natural Balance Indoor Cat Formula
- Trader Joe’s Chicken, Turkey & Rice Dinner
- Wellness Core Fish & Fowl Recipe for Adult Cats & Kittens
- Natural Balance Ultra Premium Dry
Feeding Your Cat: Know The Basics of Feline Nutrition
Before selecting your next canned cat food, I would also recommend you look over the CatInfo.org site, which has a great deal of information on the type of food your cats should be eating, along with healthy dieting tips and full pictures on how to measure the weight and possible obesity of your cat.