It’s very important to keep your pet away from any unhealthy foods if you want to avoid any major health issues. With that in mind, it can be very important to understand what foods are toxic for your pet. This way you can avoid them in your pet’s diet, something that will lead to some incredible results in the end.
- Chocolate is very bad for your dog, as it can damage his kidneys, heart, lungs and the nervous system. So, it’s a good idea to keep chocolate away from your dog.
- Caffeine is dangerous to all pets, so never offer them coffee or coffee seeds in any way. You will end up bringing in lots of health problems for your pet.
- Believe it or not, but milk is bad for cats. The reason is rather simple to understand, cats are lactose intolerant. The milk based products will case your cat various digestive issues, diarrhea as well as dehydration. These are things you should keep away.
- Macadamia nuts might seem great for your dog, but they are not. They will usually lead to indigestion and other problems that you most likely want to avoid at all costs.
- Garlic and onions are bad for cats. These will tend to cause lethargy, weight loss and even anemia. It doesn’t matter in what shape of form they come, as long as your cat deals with these foods, it will have health problems.
- Avocado is very bad for most types of pets, aside from cats. It will bring in fluid accumulation, breathing difficulties and even congestion. So, it’s a good idea to keep this away from your pet. Birds and rodents are particularly susceptible here.
- Raisins and grapes might seem to be a good snack for your dog, but they aren’t. These will lead to vomiting, abdominal gain as well as a loss of appetite and dehydration. So, you should enjoy them on your own, not with your dog.
- Raw eggs are bad for cats. They can bring in poisoning, skin problems and fur loss. Do not feed raw eggs to your cat, as that’s something you want to avoid at all costs.
- Alcohol is bad for all pets, it doesn’t matter in what shape or form it will come. Blood acidity, nervous system problems and respiratory system issues are some of the problems you will encounter here.
- Fat and bones might seem healthy for your pet, but they are not. They can cause choking, obstructions and punctures. That’s why you have to avoid feeding these to your pet, as they will end up causing a lot of harm and nothing good will come from them. Try to keep that in mind and results will be a lot better in the end for sure.
In conclusion, you have to be very careful in regards to what you feed your pet. If you’re not careful, results might not be that good and you will have to deal with frequent visits to the vet!
Special thanks to whoever was the creator of this amazing infographic.